Vacancy: Sales Director Connectivity Solutions
Date: 20-9 2019
AimValley, what we do
AimValley specializes in Connectivity Solutions and provides Design Services
for the entire development cycle: from product idea to realization. We can
step in at any phase of our customers development.
• Systems Engineering
• Software Development
• ASIC/FPGA Development
• Hardware Development
• System Verification Test
• New Product Introduction
As a result of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our
customers cost-optimal and energy-efficient products with a very high availability,
a long lifetime and the ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has
a strong track record in development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven.
Technicians focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication
and there is a lot of room for autonomy driven by professionalism.
The Sales Director is primarily responsible for identifying and acquiring new
customers for Aimvalley in the market for Design Services in the medical sector
in Europe and possibly the USA.
You are a discussion partner for our customers and prospects and you can join
in on various levels of communication and contribute ideas to the right solutions
for the challenges of these companies in product development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Converting knowledge and value within AimValley into suitable propositions for
the Design Services and/or Product Development in the Medical market
- Develop and execute strategy to approach the medical sector with these proposition(s)
for design services
- Monitor Sales Process and make the right considerations within this Process
- Initiate, negotiate and close "deals"
- Building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the customer organization,
and in all disciplines (technical, commercial, quality, etc)
- Closely cooperate with the System Architects/Developers of AimValley for the
optimum service of customers and prospects
- Determining, in consultation, future vision with regard to service (product) / market
combinations of AimValley.
- Report to the MD
• Minimum HBO technical education (e.g. Telecom/Electrical Engineering/Embedded SW)
• Successful experience in sales in the high-tech industry, preferably in the medical sector
and/or design services
Salary is conform market conditions.
For more information and/or your application