Back-end Developer (C # .NET) (Senior)
for 32 to 40 hours a week
Location: De Lier (near Delft)
Why work at Priva as a Back-end Developer ?:
• Work on products that contribute to a sustainable world
• Work at an innovative, international and sustainable family business
• You will receive a varied, independent and challenging job from us
• Applying the latest techniques
• Work with short lines close to the customer
• You will coach, guide and, above all, inspire other team members in
learning new front-end techniques.
• With an "Agile mindset" you easily adapt to changes or new insights
and you enjoy working in a small multi-disciplinary team (5-7)
• Attention to growth and personal development
• A good working atmosphere with nice colleagues
More than 300 employees [500 total] work on innovative products and
services for horticulture and building automation on the Priva Campus
(www.priva.nl) in Westland. Priva's sustainable solutions are applied worldwide.
We develop hardware, software and services in the field of climate control,
energy saving and optimal (re) use of water.
Priva creates a climate for growth. It is Priva's mission to create an optimal
environment in which both plants and people can work, grow and develop
as well as possible.
What does a Back-end developer do at Priva?
You get a varied, independent and challenging job from us in a self-managing
team that is responsible for the operating apps of the climate in buildings and
in greenhouses. You write robust, readable and reusable code. But you can
also switch back to prototyping mode, where you quickly assemble solutions
and, if necessary, also throw them away. You would also like to play around
with front-end logic in Angular and Typescript. You appreciate details, but you
also like to think about the bigger picture. You can put your ideas into words
well and are open to those of others. If choices have to be made, you balance
the value for our customers, the feasibility, timing and importance of Priva.
You will join a multidisciplinary App Team of 5-7 professionals, currently working
on web-based applications for laptop, tablet and smartphone. We do that with
Agile's backlogs, stories, sprints and stand-ups. You work with front-enders,
product owners, UX designers and testers. But also Service and Support
employees are close by, so you hear it immediately when customers come across
something. And of course even if they are happy with us, because we make
What does your work environment look like?
More than 120 professionals work within the Research & Development department
who develop products for the market segments in which Priva is active. Small
teams work on innovative projects and on the development of existing product
lines. Research & Development consists of qualified and committed professionals.
Attention to new techniques and personal development ensures that you can
continue to grow.
Who are you?
• Minimum HBO / WO working and thinking level in the field of web development.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• You feel at home in a multi-disciplinary team. With an "Agile mindset" you can
easily adapt to changes or new insights.
• Dutch speaking and excellent command of the English language.
At Priva, people are central. They rely on talent and give space to personal development.
Priva finds a pleasant working atmosphere important. They believe that better
performance is achieved. This is offset by a competitive salary and secondary
employment conditions package.
More information and / or application