Vacancy: Hardware Developer (junior/medior/senior)
Company : AimValley
Location : Hilversum
Relevant experience : 1-10 years
AimValley, what we do
With almost 100 colleagues we provide services dedicated to the development
of complex embedded systems for telecom and datacom applications. As a result
of the way we work and the technology we use, we offer our customers cost-optimal
and energy-efficient products with a very high availability, a long lifetime and the
ability to perform in harsh environments. AimValley has a strong track record in
development of such products.
AimValley, organizational culture
At AimValley we have an open and direct culture. We are technology driven.
Developers focus on “getting things done”. We have short lines of communication
and there is ample room for autonomy, driven by professionalism.
Teamwork is key to our success. Teams are grouped around a customer project and
work systematically to provide the required features and the agreed time to market.
We pride ourselves in delivering our projects on time and on budget.
• As Hardware Developer, you will work on all aspects:
o Creating board level requirements
o Component selection
o Design of Analog and/or Digital circuits
o Simulation and prototyping
o Schematic and Layout Design using Altium or Mentor tools
o Board level testing
o Documentation and archiving
o Meetings with customers or suppliers
o Managing your activities
• Willingness to travel and work occasionally at the customer site.
• Willingness to work outside normal working hours occasionally if required for the project.
More information and/or your application
• Bachelor in for example Electronics or Telecommunications
• Minimum of 1-10 years of professional experience as electronics design engineer
• Excellent communication skills and aptitude for creative thinking
Hard skills / Soft skills
• Knowledge of analog and digital hardware design for embedded applications
• Ability to work independently
• Experience in using tools for schematics design and PCB layout (e.g. Altium, Mentor)
• Team player mentality
• Organized/Task Driven
• Great communicator
• English Literate, willingness to learn Dutch
• Pragmatic attitude
• Create scripts and VHDL test code
• Passion for technique
• Quality Conscience
Nice to have:
• Product Compliancy, CE, FCC, UL, CSA
• working with electronics and measurement equipment in the lab.
• working in multidisciplinary teams
• Electronic product manufacturing
Why work for AimValley as a Developer
• Challenging work in design of complex products
• Involvement in the end-to-end process from concept to finished product and
• Team consultation about the design
• A good Work/Life balance by flexible working hours (between 7 am and 7 pm)
and a possibility to work up to 70% part-time and work remotely (max. 2 days)
• Excellent team spirit in a challenging environment
• Occasional travel to customers (also abroad)
• Opportunity for personal growth in technical and managerial areas