Vacancy: Application Consultant
Do you want to work on technology that will be shape the future? We're looking
for a talented team player to work on location for the biggest brands in the
We are looking for people who like to work on the tools and the methods
that electronic design engineers use to do their work. We do this by implementing
design tools for our customers. This means configuring and tailoring design tools,
creating additions, improve processes and embed this into the organisation by
training and supporting the designers.
As an Application Consultant you help the customer doing their electronic designs
better. You give advice on what tools to use and how to improve their processes.
The implementation of that advice can be part of the job. This means running the
project, interacting with the tool manufacturer, and training the designers.
The electronic design flow you are working on can be the PCB, FPGA, PLC, Cabling
or IC design flow depending on your experience and knowledge. But your work
can also extend to data management and/or the business processes how the
electronic designs are handled within the company. For example, how electronics
design is interacting with software and mechanical design. How electronic
designs are manufactured, how lifecycle management is done, etc.
Depending on your skills and experience, the application consultant can:
• Gather requirements on tools and/or processes.
• Give advice to the customers on the best tooling and approach and explain the
impact of that choice.
• Implement the advice in the customers’ design processes, guiding them through
the change. This may involve running the project, give training, etc.
Some tasks require that you are working on location at the customer, but there
are also possibilities to work from our offices in Borne, Nijmegen, or home.
Dizain-Sync works on innovative solutions for electronic product development.
From the smartphone in your pocket, to the safety technology in your car. With
leading high-tech clients like ASML and NXP, we're shaping the world's future through
technology. We offer a unique perspective on the combination of consultancy, site
design, product lifecycle management, electronic design automation, training and
You're completely fascinated about new technological opportunities and love working
with like-minded individuals. With an absolute passion for technology, you strive to
meet and surpass customer needs on a daily basis. You don't mind learning new
things, even if they take a while to master.
• You have a degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
• You have good communication skills in English and Dutch.
• You possess experience in (some) electronics design tools and design
processes (e.g. IC design, PCB, HDL, PLC and/or cabling).
• You have experience with the business processes around the electronics
• You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player.
• You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and take
• You are an efficient professional and you like to help extending our
organization (and our customers) for further growth.
• An attractive wage package with several extra benefits.
• The opportunity to develop technical skills and learn on the job.
• You'll be part of a small, decisive and close-knit team.
• Freedom to manage your own time.
For more information about this vacancy and/or company or your application