Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of
Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation
for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking
Software Engineer (C#.NET Core/with affinity to Embedded)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our
scientific research software and instruments.
- You design, develop and maintain embedded software applications for technical
- You are collaborating with product owners, system architects, hardware
engineers and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
Why work for Metrohm as an Software Engineer C#.Net Core
- Work in a close knit multidiciplinairy R&D team (20 colleagues) close to the
product and market with the newest technologies.
- Metrohm R&D is a international, multiculteral and research-focused team.
- Work as a professional in a professional team with freedom and flexibility
(for a good work/life balance).
- Always be supported by other experienced developers in your field of
expertise and beyond.
- Room and budget for your personal development.
- Work in a good atmosphere.
- Starting salary depending on knowledge and experience between € 3.500 and
€ 5.500 gross per month for 40 hours.
- 25 vacation days.
- Pension 100% at the expense of Metrohm.
- Profit distribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Working from home possible.
- Flexible working hours.
- You are a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) software
developer (Bachelor level or above in e.g. Computer Science in Technical
Applications) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have experience with C# an .NET Core.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed
to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the
English language is necessary.
manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The
market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel,
polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing,
environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic
customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more
than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing
instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis
and research. Our market application segments include energy generation
and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating,
environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees
responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB
More information and/or application