Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary
of Metrohm Group, is a
leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are
looking for a
Software Developer (WPF/C#/.NET)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our
software and instruments.
- You develop and maintain software applications for our technical scientific
- You develop highly flexible scientific software used in high tech R&D laboratories
all over the world.
- As a front end developer you work in close collaborating with product owners,
UX designers, system architects, hardware engineers and software engineers
in one of our Scrum teams.
Why work for Metrohm as a C# Developer
- Work in a close knit multidiciplinairy R&D team (20 colleagues) close to the
product and market with the newest technologies.
- Metrohm R&D is a international, multiculteral and research-focused team.
- Work as a professional in a professional team with freedom and flexibility
(for a good work/life balance).
- Always be supported by other experienced developers in your field of
expertise and beyond.
- Room and budget for your personal development.
- Work in a good atmosphere.
- Starting salary depending on knowledge and experience between € 3.500 and
€ 4.500 gross per month for 40 hours.
- 25 vacation days.
- Pension 100% at the expense of Metrohm.
- Profit distribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Working from home possible.
- Flexible working hours.
- You are a motivated software developer (Bachelor level or above) with good
analytic and selflearning skills and 4+ years of experience with developing
Windows UI applications.
- As a graphical-minded WPF enthusiast, you know how to create re-usable
controls, behaviors,and cascading styles and templates.
- You have a great deal of creativity and responsibility, good knowledge of
object-oriented design (UML) and programming with C#, .Net, and know
how to apply design patterns like MVVM.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed
to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing solutions with an optimized UX is key
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of
the English language is necessary.
manufacturers of highprecision instruments for chemical analysis. The market
segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers &
plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental,
food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today,
we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries
with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing
instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis
and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and
storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating,
environmental and trace analysis. Our premises are located in Utrecht,
The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development,
production, marketing and sales of Autolab portfolio worldwide.
More information and or application