Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group,
is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer (C#.NET Core)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific
research software and instruments.
- You design, develop and maintain embedded software applications for technical
- You are collaborating with product owners, system architects, hardware engineers
and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary Scrum teams.
Why work for Metrohm as an Embedded Software Engineer C#.Net Core
- Work in a close knit multidiciplinairy R&D team (20 colleagues) close to the product
and market with the newest technologies.
- Metrohm R&D is a international, multiculteral and research-focused team.
- Work as a professional in a professional team with freedom and flexibility
(for a good work/life balance).
- Always be supported by other experienced developers in your field of expertise
- Room and budget for your personal development.
- Work in a good atmosphere.
- Starting salary depending on knowledge and experience between € 3.500 and
€ 4.500 gross per month for 40 hours.
- 25 vacation days.
- Pension 100% at the expense of Metrohm.
- Profit distribution.
- Travel allowance.
- Working from home possible.
- Flexible working hours.
- You are a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) embedded software developer
(Bachelor level or above in e.g. Computer Science in Technical Applications)
with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have a great deal of creativity and sense of responsibility, and good
knowledge of both object-oriented design (UML) and development (.NET Core, C#).
- Preferably (not a must) experience with programming in C.
- Knowledge of (Peta)linux and Zynq or ARM architecture is an advantage.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the
English language is necessary.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers
of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we
serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical,
energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both
industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees
present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing
instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and
research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage,
corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees
responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio
More information and/or application