Job Title: Junior C# Software Engineer
Company: Fullwood Packo Innovation B.V.
Who Are We
Fullwood Packo design, manufacture and distribute state-of-the-art automated milking and
cooling equipment worldwide and for over 85 years have been recognised as being at the
forefront of milking technology. We are part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group
(voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie).
Why work for FPI as a Software Developer
• Medium-sized, international company that is in full swing with lots of opportunities to learn
• Relatively small (30) and close R&D team with which we make a difference for our customers.
We do not want to be Mediocre, strive to be “best in class” in everything we do
• Company is close to the customer and close to the employees
• Automation / robotics, beautiful products
• Possibility to work with the latest techniques (software)
• Ability to contribute to a better world for humans and animals
What We Offer
Besides a strong and competitive salary supplemented with other interesting benefits,
we offer the following conditions:
• Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance
• The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots
• An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company
where it is fun to work
• The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude
Do you have a passion for new technology, and do you want to create and implement
innovative .NET software designs that help farmers to focus on cow wellbeing, manage their
herds in smart ways and reduce energy consumption?
We are looking for a .NET Core / C# Developer who will be able to play a key role in the
development and support of high quality innovative dairy products using the latest technologies.
You will become part of a small, multi-disciplinary team developing application software,
cloud and mobile solutions for our leading-edge milking robot. You will become part of an
international organization with a no-nonsense, entrepreneurial culture where you can learn
and develop yourself as a professional.
How does the development process go?
Ideas for new innovations and projects are regularly discussed with Product Management,
Sales and Business Development. There are a number of large development projects and
several smaller projects. There is one Product Manager responsible for "herd management
The start of a development project can differ. There may be a specific question, with an
emphasis on”just do it”, or a comprehensive preliminary investigation may be required.
It starts with getting the demand clear, customer needs, scope of the development work
and approach. After the preparation, we set ourselves an ambition plan. In general,
a stage-gate process is followed: preparation, planning, development, alpha-test, beta-test
and release. Within the various stages, we work in an agile way in which teams themselves
have a lot of control over how they want to organize their work.
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for:
• Creating new Windows applications (UWP) to monitor animal wellbeing, to configure
and monitor the performance of our milking robots
• Designing, implementing and testing new ideas for the communication between the milking
robot and cloud (Azure)
• Designing robust and modern software architectures for mobile and Windows environments
• Developing services in Azure together with the team
• Creating and maintaining of database designs in SQL Server architectures
• Optimising and maintaining existing software products
• Documenting work results and implemented software architectures.
What We Ask?
Curious after reading our job description? Maybe you recognize yourself in our requirements
and are you our future colleague?
• BSc or MSc in the area of software engineering, computer science, information systems or similar
• Junior experience with object-oriented software development and .NET Core / C# is a must
• Experience as a developer in a technical R&D environment
You don't want to be the average in terms of personal development and achieving results.
You recognize yourself as a high performer with the right attitude, assertive and highly
communicative person. As a Software Developer you must be able to work both
independently and as part of a team. Thinking out of the box and combine this with
a strong eager to learn. You are someone driven by achieving results with a big focus
to quality and detail.