Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Fullwood Packo
Fullwood Packo designs, manufactures and distributes state-of-the-art
milking and cooling equipment worldwide. For over 85 years Fullwood Packo
has been recognised as being at the forefront of milking technology. Fullwood
Packo is part of Pindustry and the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the
top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie).
To strengthen our fast-growing R&D team in Vleuten (The Netherlands) Brons Consulting
is now looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who is eager to make a
difference developing future generation milking robots.
Are you interested in leading-edge technology and would you like to contribute
to a sustainable environment? Automatic milking systems enables farmers to
increase productivity, monitor wellbeing of individual cows and reduce energy consumption.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who will be able to play a
key role in the development and support of high quality innovative dairy products.
You will work in small multi-disciplinary project teams. Together you will define
requirements, architectures, develop and test embedded software systems for
our Merlin milking robot. You will be exploring new technologies such as IoT,
vision systems, machine learning and more.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
• Creating, developing and testing new embedded software components and
modules at the heart of our Merlin milking robot
• Working together in multi-disciplinary teams on new innovations and be deeply
involved from idea to launch
• Working on new technologies such as machine vision systems, IoT and more
• Mentor and coach junior Soft
• Improving and maintaining existing embedded software
• Documenting and sharing knowledge within the team
• BSc or MSc degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
• At least 3 years’ professional experience developing embedded software
• Experience with C/C++. (.NET Core / C# is an advantage)
• Experience with Real-Time Operating systems and Linux
• Knowledge of CAN and Ethernet hardware and protocols
• Knowledge of specific controllers or platforms (e.g. ARM, Microchip PIC)
• Passion for robotics and/or automation
What We Offer
• The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art
• Experience the excitement of delivering meaningful solutions to dairy farmers
• An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing,
• The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure
and entrepreneurial attitude.
• Flexible working hours.
• Active staff association
• Competitive salary plus other benefits.
For more information and/or application
Please contact Dick Brons of Brons Consulting. By phone 06 348 19 201 or